Friday 22 April 2016

SCRUBATOMIC - review

If you're a regular visitor to my blog you'll know just how much I rate Soap and Glory products, and yep - youbetcha I've got another review coming your way!

I'm a big fan of their skincare products so after using their 'Scrub Your Nose In It' (SYNIT) for a few years I fancied a change and picked up their 'Scrubatomic' daily face polish. 

You can read my review for SYNIT HERE.



First impressions the packaging is cute, I like how clean it is! Like SYNIT, Scrubatomic smells divine! It's a really refreshing light scrub, which has a peachy fragrance that reminds me of nectarines! It comes out more like a moisturiser but within it is tiny pink granules armed to exfoliate.




With it being such a light polish rather than a scrub, it's great for everyday use. I tend to use it just after a shower, when my pores are open! Since using Scrubatomic my skin has been much less prone to breakouts - in fact I haven't had one in months, only the odd blemish when I'm stressed which is normal for me.

It comes in 100ml tube, which is fab because mine seems to have lasted 3 months and it's still 3/4 full - so it's great value for money at only £9 if you think it'll last months.

Once again 10/10 to another S&G product! I've just picked up their foaming face wash too, so fingers crossed it performs as well!

Love Rosie
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving me a comment! I love reading each and every one and i will reply as soon as I can! Make sure to leave me a link so I will be able to check out your blog too! Love Rosie xox